Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Jun 22 Boston, MA 427 views
preliminarycontract reviews followed by implementation of necessary actions with clients/carriers.
Colleagues in this role will support internal clients and assigned external clients with direction from senior colleagues as necessary. External Client facing responsibilities expected to be 30-50% and may include clients with complex programs.
Upon development of necessary skills, colleague may serve as a mentor, Subject Matter Expert or Team Leader
This is a flexible location role offering a remote or hybrid working opportunity in listed locations.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Colleague will continue to perform responsibilities of the Associate Client Manager on their assigned clients.
- Maintain accurate policy detail in Management System
- Provide support on invoicing process including review for SOX compliance and coordination of Surplus Lines documentation
- Initiate timely renewal process by updating/reviewing exposure gathering workbook
- Attach information in Client Portal system
- Participation in internal pre-renewal strategy meeting, review of management of expiration list
- Request and compile necessary information in advance of renewal strategy meeting, coordinating responses from client
- Incorporate information from broking into a proposal format for review by Senior team members
- Upon receipt of binder, create confirmation of coverage or evidence of coverage to deliver with binders to client
- Oversee the client billing process including timely and accurate delivery of invoices.
- Resolve client level accounting issues including discrepancies
- Manage the certificate renewal process with clients to determine requirements, coordinating with cert center to insurance timely and accurate issuance.
- Second pair of eyes review on policy checked by policy services team
- Request Carrier revisions as needed and deliver to client within 30 days of receipt.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
- Complete contract reviews for certificate requirements with assistance as necessary.
- Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
- Deliver client reports, e.g., Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc.
Additional tasks to include but not be limited to:
- Support process and data management for premium allocations as needed.
- Other duties as identified and appropriate.
- Targeted 3-5 years of commercial Property & Casualty experience in a client facing role or demonstrated capabilities to complete role responsibilities
- Must maintain required licensing by completing various continuing education activities as needed.
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions with support as needed.
- A good understanding of insurance terminology, the responsibilities of an insurance broker and the various lines of business insurance.
- Ability to work independently
- Identifies and applies a solution-oriented approach to obstacles and issues encountered by the team
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and proven ability to learn and utilize new technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization, and time management.
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability
- The ability to apply judgement in your daily routine
- Relationship management and customer focus – collaborates to serve internal clients and help resolve conflicts.
- Works respectfully with team members and consults more senior members of the team when required.
- Intellectual curiosity to help develop innovative and creative ideas
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, copes with change and new challenges relating to own work tasks, shows tolerance for uncertainty/ambiguity and escalates to manager when clarity is needed.